We are always looking for highly motivated, talented individuals to join DTiQ’s dynamic team
If you’re interested in technology, loss prevention, or hospitality, advance your career at DTiQ! We’re always seeking smart, talented, and driven individuals to work in our fun and fast-paced environment. Though we’re nearly 20 years old, DTiQ maintains a dynamic start-up culture that rewards hard work and creativity. Work alongside other committed and welcoming professionals to collaborate on new ideas, achieve individual and team-oriented goals, and develop your skill set.
DTiQ is committed to creating a welcoming and diverse environment for all of our employees. We believe that diversity in the workplace fosters a culture of inclusivity and respect that encourages employees to share their amazing ideas. We actively recruit employees from different countries, backgrounds, genders, ages, ethnicities, sexual orientations and beliefs. We take pride in empowering our female employees and providing them with incredible opportunities to advance their careers.
We are looking for people with research flair and above average analytical skills to work on a research and development project. As a machine learning specialist, you will create innovative products based on artificial intelligence technologies in image and transaction data analysis on a global scale.
- Higher IT / mathematics education
- Documented scientific achievements in the field of artificial intelligence are welcome
- Experience in commercial projects using machine learning techniques and relational databases
- Practical knowledge of Python / C #, C ++ at an advanced level
- Solid mathematical foundations in algebra, analysis and statistics
- Work experience with project management tools (Jira, Confluence, GIT)
- English language skills at a level that allows reading and understanding technical documentation and scientific documents
- Preparation of data sets, data conversion and extraction of features
- Detection of transaction irregularities based on supervised and unattended learning techniques
- analyzing scenes, preparing of a set of views, training segmentation models of key areas, creating an algorithm for automatic zone marking, evaluation
- Research on convolutional networks and their modification in terms of performance (speed and accuracy)
- Research on reidentification algorithms, training and evaluation of developed reidentification models
- Employment contract
- Full-time, work in an office in Gliwice
- Opportunity for professional development
- Stable work environment – we focus on long-term cooperation
- English and Spanish language course
- Luxmed private medical care
- AVIVA life insurance
The Full Stack Web Developer for the DTiQ will be responsible for designing and developing web applications that fulfill business/support requirements for our main web product and maintenance management system. You will be working alongside a team of other developers/PMs and Architecture Lead to ensure consistent solutions. Additional duties will include but are not limited to:
- Researching, developing and testing new emerging web technologies for future web applications.
- Communicating effectively with team members.
- Effectively participate in solution architecture creation process.
- Develop front/back end website architecture.
- Ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Responsible for functionality documentation.
- Ability to work on multiple projects as needed.
- Ability to write modular and maintainable code.
- Monitor overall code quality/build failures.
- Ability to identify potential performance bottlenecks.
- Participate in daily stand-ups.
- Work closely with Project Managers and other staff members to collect requirements, estimate work, and ensure that projects are delivered according to schedule.
- Degree in computer science or related field.
- Over 3 years of commercial experience as full stack developer.
- Good knowledge of .NET and .NET Core.
- Familiar with MS SQL databases.
- Familiar with frameworks such as Angular JS/Angular 2+, especially Angular 7/8.
- Familiar with Agile Methodology and tools such as Jira/Confluence/Git.
- Strong organizational, verbal communication and problem solving skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
Nice to have:
- Familiar with AWS Cloud Services.
- Experience in Node.JS and Vue.JS.
- Employment Contract , B2B
- Full time position, work in Gliwice office/ remote work
- The possibility of professional development
- Stable working environment – we focus on long-term cooperation
- English lessons
- Spanish lessons
- Private medical care Luxmed
- Live Insurance AVIVA
- Most importantly to be part of an expanding team
DTiQ is the world’s leading provider of intelligent video-based surveillance and loss prevention services.
With over 20 years of service, enhancing over 8 million consumer experiences daily. DTiQ has over 45,000 customers including some of the largest corporations and/or franchisees in the country.
If you are interested in technology, loss prevention, or hospitality, advance your career at DTiQ! We’re always seeking smart, talented, and driven individuals to work in our fun and fast-paced environment.
We are searching for a high-energy National Account Executive (NAE) who can recognize opportunities and turn leads into long-last partnerships. With their extensive product knowledge and understanding of industry trends, the National Account Executive will communicate directly with clients and prospects, understand their individual needs, and recommend products or services that maximize value. You should be an adaptable, knowledgeable multi-tasker with strong computer and communication skills.
Successful National Account Executives will be skilled communicators and presenters who can find the best fit between client and product. The ideal candidate will be organized, passionate about client relations, and focused on enhancing the buyer experience.
This job is perfect for you, if you can…
- Generate new business by identifying and properly qualifying new business opportunities via presale preparation, prospecting, cold calling and company generated leads
- Negotiate and close open opportunities
- Further develop current client base through a consultative sales approach
- Provide accurate forecasts and pipeline throughout the monthly sales cycle
- Continually track and update prospect targets, sales opportunities and sales proposal stages via SFDC
- Coordinate your sales effort with team members and other departments
- Be fully responsible for meeting and exceeding monthly and annual sales quotas
- Provide support for clients by learning about and satisfying their needs
- Follow up with prospects several times throughout the sales cycle to ensure needs are being met
- Stay current on company offerings and industry trends
- Build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create a better customer experience
- Present and demonstrate the value of products and services to prospective buyers
- Handle complaints and negotiations
- Be detail oriented and analytical
- Thrive as the ultimate team player and treat everyone with respect
- Crave a fast-moving tech environment
What we’re looking for
- Previous proven sales success in meeting and exceeding assigned monthly and annual sales goals
- Consultative solutions sales experience with 90+ day B2B sales cycles
- Strong display of commercial business acumen and proven success in a remote account management/sales role
- Ability to sell ROI/value solutions via a relationship building approach with clients — this is not a transactional sales position
- Ability to provide seamless live demos of our 360IQ technology platform both online and in-person
- Proven ability to drive continuous value of our product(s) and services
- Proven success selling to C-Suite executives at very large companies
- Familiarity working with clients of all sizes
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills.
- BONUS if you have at least 2 years operations and management experience in the food and hospitality industry!
- 4 to 5 years of outside B2B selling experience preferably with a background in Quick Serve Restaurants, Casual Dining, C-Stores, Retail, POS, SaaS, Cloud and IT related fields
- Higher education degree is preferred, but not required
- Effective time management skills
- Masterful attention to (and execution of) details
- Sense of urgency in completing tasks
- A positive attitude and collaborative mindset
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- You strive to help and serve our customers
- Location: Open