We are always looking for highly motivated, talented individuals to join DTiQ’s dynamic team
If you’re interested in technology, loss prevention, or hospitality, advance your career at DTiQ! We’re always seeking smart, talented, and driven individuals to work in our fun and fast-paced environment. Though we’re nearly 20 years old, DTiQ maintains a dynamic start-up culture that rewards hard work and creativity. Work alongside other committed and welcoming professionals to collaborate on new ideas, achieve individual and team-oriented goals, and develop your skill set.
DTiQ is committed to creating a welcoming and diverse environment for all of our employees. We believe that diversity in the workplace fosters a culture of inclusivity and respect that encourages employees to share their amazing ideas. We actively recruit employees from different countries, backgrounds, genders, ages, ethnicities, sexual orientations and beliefs. We take pride in empowering our female employees and providing them with incredible opportunities to advance their careers.
We are looking for people with research flair and above average analytical skills to work on a research and development project. As a machine learning specialist, you will create innovative products based on artificial intelligence technologies in image and transaction data analysis on a global scale.
- Higher IT / mathematics education
- Documented scientific achievements in the field of artificial intelligence are welcome
- Experience in commercial projects using machine learning techniques and relational databases
- Practical knowledge of Python / C #, C ++ at an advanced level
- Solid mathematical foundations in algebra, analysis and statistics
- Work experience with project management tools (Jira, Confluence, GIT)
- English language skills at a level that allows reading and understanding technical documentation and scientific documents
- Preparation of data sets, data conversion and extraction of features
- Detection of transaction irregularities based on supervised and unattended learning techniques
- analyzing scenes, preparing of a set of views, training segmentation models of key areas, creating an algorithm for automatic zone marking, evaluation
- Research on convolutional networks and their modification in terms of performance (speed and accuracy)
- Research on reidentification algorithms, training and evaluation of developed reidentification models
- Employment contract
- Full-time, work in an office in Gliwice
- Opportunity for professional development
- Stable work environment – we focus on long-term cooperation
- English and Spanish language course
- Luxmed private medical care
- AVIVA life insurance
The Full Stack Web Developer for the DTiQ will be responsible for designing and developing web applications that fulfill business/support requirements for our main web product and maintenance management system. You will be working alongside a team of other developers/PMs and Architecture Lead to ensure consistent solutions. Additional duties will include but are not limited to:
- Researching, developing and testing new emerging web technologies for future web applications.
- Communicating effectively with team members.
- Effectively participate in solution architecture creation process.
- Develop front/back end website architecture.
- Ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Responsible for functionality documentation.
- Ability to work on multiple projects as needed.
- Ability to write modular and maintainable code.
- Monitor overall code quality/build failures.
- Ability to identify potential performance bottlenecks.
- Participate in daily stand-ups.
- Work closely with Project Managers and other staff members to collect requirements, estimate work, and ensure that projects are delivered according to schedule.
- Degree in computer science or related field.
- Over 3 years of commercial experience as full stack developer.
- Good knowledge of .NET and .NET Core.
- Familiar with MS SQL databases.
- Familiar with frameworks such as Angular JS/Angular 2+, especially Angular 7/8.
- Familiar with Agile Methodology and tools such as Jira/Confluence/Git.
- Strong organizational, verbal communication and problem solving skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
Nice to have:
- Familiar with AWS Cloud Services.
- Experience in Node.JS and Vue.JS.
- Employment Contract , B2B
- Full time position, work in Gliwice office/ remote work
- The possibility of professional development
- Stable working environment – we focus on long-term cooperation
- English lessons
- Spanish lessons
- Private medical care Luxmed
- Live Insurance AVIVA
- Most importantly to be part of an expanding team